PAPUA YOKA KAA KOUKO

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
'We want freedom!' My name is EDOWAY YUNUS, I am a West Papuan independence leader and chairman of the KK-AMP-JOGYA. My village was bombed Killed So Many Thousand Of My People Of West Papuans Indigenous Small Groups by Indonesia Military Occupations when I was a child and many of my family were killed. Later, I began to campaign peacefully to free my people. For this 'crime' I was arrested, tortured and threatened with death. My seniors Of AMP Organizations Was Managed That Organizations and Iwas Follows This Organization in 2003 In Java I managed to escape to JAVA & BALI AN INDONESIAN , where I now live in exile. Many of my people are still suffering. They have been killed, raped and tortured. Life is hard for them. All we are asking for is the freedoms that you enjoy every day - the freedom to speak your mind, to live without fear and to choose your own government. Please hear my peoples' cry for help. Please support the Free West Papua Campaign. TO DAYS IT'S FOR GIVING FREE.

COME HERE AND SHARE WITH US

PAPUA MERDEKA

http://www.flixster.com/user/takaijibu …………………………………………..